Finally: a personalised system for professional women to find careers they love which also pay well
You want to get out of your job as soon as you can. You want to figure out which new career path to take and where to focus your efforts. And you don’t want to jump into another career without being certain that it’s right for you – or you’ll be back in the same situation again.
You’re afraid you won’t get other jobs because your current career is the only thing you’re qualified to do, or it’s what you’re most experienced in. You know you want a career change but you don’t think you can make enough money doing what you enjoy, and some days you wonder if any jobs are enjoyable.
The Love Monday Mornings Program was made specifically for you:
- Never be miserable at work again
- Discover which jobs you’ll really enjoy and which organisations you’ll be happy at
- Understand how to leverage your experience for good money
- Minimize your job-hunting time
- Get hired fast, because employers get a great feeling about you even if you’ve not worked in their industry
- Love Monday mornings for the rest of your working life!
I’m Mhairi Gordon-Preston and I’m here to help you love your work again.
I’ve changed careers several times, so I know what it’s like to wonder if employers will take me seriously, to worry that I’ll have to start at the bottom, feel confused about what direction to go in, and be told that I can’t make money doing what I love.
I’ve realised that as I go through life, my interests change and what I care most about has too. I’ve also been through big life events like relocation, marriage, redundancy and bereavement, which changed me, so that what I had been doing job-wise wasn’t always right for me afterwards. I got help from different sources to make my career changes, and each time it turned-out great, even if there were some bumps along the way!
It’s your absolute right to feel happy in the work you do. So if you’re ready for a rewarding career change, let me help you get there.
Just imagine how you’ll feel when you:
- feel excited on Sunday evenings rather than miserable,
- think to yourself “I can’t believe I’m paid to do this!”,
- get paid what you’re worth.